Also available at select stores, including Food Depot, Vallarta, Kroger, Jewel and Meijer
A robust spice blend celebrating the flavors of Mexico, with dried chipotle, guajillo and ancho chiles, oregano, achiote, cumin, onion and garlic. Use it as a base for chili, menudo or barbacoa, as a marinade, or add to any saute dish for a Latin kick.
An all-purpose blend with the flavors of Italy, filled with basil, oregano, garlic, shallot and chiles. Use it as a marinade for seafood, chicken or pork, in salad dressings, or in an easy homemade pasta sauce.
Brighten any recipe with the flavors of the Mediterranean sun—orange, chile and mint. Use this blend as an all-purpose finishing seasoning, over roasted or grilled meats and vegetables, or in salad dressings.
This blend features classic curry flavors with added heat. Use the all-purpose seasoning for beef, chicken, fish, lamb or vegetables. It’s great in a marinade or stirred into a dip. Mix with coconut milk, vegetables and protein for an easy coconut curry.
The essence of French cookery for your kitchen with citrus, shallot and fines herbes. Sprinkle in your omelet or over roasted vegetables. Use it in an easy dip for fried seafood or vegetables, and as a marinade for poultry, fish and lamb.
- Fried Pork Cutlet Po’ Boy
- Easy Curry Chicken Salad
Simple Grilled Lamb Chops
By Andrew Zimmern
I know this is a big promise, but I stand by it… whomever you make these for will be forever…
- Cha Cha Cha Family Dinner Style Chicken Enchiladas
- Don’t Stop Queso Dip
- Garlic Bread Meatball Parm Sliders
- 10 Easy Ways to Use Andrew Zimmern’s New Spice Blends
- Dry-Rubbed Fried Chicken Wings with Andrew’s New Spice Blends
- Italian Wedding Soup Recipe
- Chicken Skewers with Citrus Herb Seasoning
- Vegetable Lentil Curry Recipe with Madras Curry Seasoning
- Herb and Mustard-Crusted Lamb with Lemon & Shallots Seasoning
- Chicken, Sausage & Artichoke Tagine with Grill Magic Seasoning
- Learn to Slice and Chop with this Gorgeous Rustic Vegetable Tian Recipe
- Compound Butter for Burgers
- Grilled Pork Kebabs
- Elote-Style Street Corn with Mexican Fiesta Seasoning
- Classic Tomato Sauce with Italian Seasoning
- Glazed Carrots with Hot Madras Curry
- Charred Eggplant Dip with Grill Magic Seasoning
- Potato Leek Soup with Lemon & Shallot Seasoning
- Black Bean & Pork Chili with Mexican Fiesta Seasoning
- Easy Moroccan-style Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe
- Crispy Curry Chicken Wings with Frizzled Shallots Recipe
- Easy Party Mix with Andrew’s New Spice Blends
- Versatile Vegetable Dip with Badia Spices