Easy Party Mix
My Badia spice blends will take your ordinary homemade Chex mix to the next level. This recipe makes a big batch of party mix—don’t cut it in half. It tends to go VERY FAST.
Easy Party Mix with Andrew’s New Spice Blends
- 3 cups corn Chex
- 3 cups rice Chex
- 2 cups bagel chips, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Badia seasoning of your choice
- 2 cups mixed nuts, toasted
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Combine the Chex and bagel chips in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning of your choice. Slowly pour over the Chex mixture, tossing as you go to combine well. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for one hour at 250 degrees F. Combine the Chex mix with the toasted nuts. Enjoy!