Ingredient List Print Recipe
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 14 ounce can artichokes hearts packed in water, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmegiano reggiano
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons madeira
- Salt and white pepper
- Dash of paprika
- Several pinches of cayenne
Easy Party Dip
Elevate the typical artichoke dip with a healthy dose of crab. You’ll thank me for it.
TOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTES
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine crab, artichoke hearts, mayo, parmesan, parsley, garlic and madeira with a fork. It should be thoroughly mixed but lumpy. Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
Put mixture in a flat casserole dish large enough so that the mixture is no deeper than an 2 inches or so. Top with paprika and cayenne.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until bubbly. Serve with toasted, sliced bread.
Photographs by Madeleine Hill.
Like this recipe? You may also enjoy:
Powered by Facebook Comments