By Andrew Zimmern
I think Heineken 0.0 is a game changer for anyone choosing not to drink alcohol because it’s a true non-alcoholic (0.0%) beer and it tastes great. It opens up a world of thirst quenching options! I’ve recently been making Micheladas, a festive beverage perfect for the holidays.
- 32 ounces tomato juice (or try using Clamato juice, my favorite)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 24-36 ounces non-alcoholic beer
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Beef consomme, for serving (optional)
- Pickles, salami, cheese, pickled onions and capers, for serving (optional)
Mix together tomato juice, lime, worcestershire, hot sauce, horseradish and non-alcoholic beer in a large pitcher.
Fill glasses about half way with ice. Fill with 6 to 8 ounces of the bloody Mary mix, extra clamato juice and/or beef consomme if using. Garnish skewers of your choice, including a mix of olives, pickled veggies, cheese, and salami.