#myZimmernList Needs Your Videos!
Share your favorite food experience from a restaurant, food truck or picnic area for a chance to win a t-shirt and have lunch with Andrew Zimmern in his home city of Minneapolis. Scroll down to enter!
My new show, The Zimmern List, premieres March 13 on Travel Channel and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Each week I’m criss-crossing the United States as your personal travel guide, sharing the must-try restaurants, food trucks and take-out joints in my favorite cities. Even with 16 episodes, we won’t be able to show all of the country’s best eateries, which is why I need your help!
I’m looking for you to share videos of your BEST food experiences—that could be a clip of a craveable dessert or a video of the time your best friend proposed during a double date. EVERY WEEK throughout the season, we’ll select our favorite videos for our digital series #myZimmernList, featuring your picks for the country’s best food experiences.
Oh yeah, we’ve got prizes:
- Free T-shirt from Shop AZ – For every video selected and included in a weekly episode of #myZimmernList digital series.
- Grand Prize: All-Expenses-Paid Trip to Have Lunch with Me in Minneapolis – For the best video submitted during The Zimmern List season.
Some examples of great food experience videos:
- Your absolute favorite dish
- The first time you or a friend tried a new food
- A milestone birthday, like Grandma’s 90th
- A welcome home dinner for someone living or traveling abroad
- Awe-inspiring cooking techniques
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST (Videos should be 60 seconds or less):
You can let our team know about your video on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook by adding the hashtag #myZimmernList as a comment. In order to add your video to a weekly #myZimmernList episode, we’ll need you to fill out the form. Read the full rules here.
FILL OUT THE FORM
Stay tuned to Andrew’s social media profiles for weekly episodes of #myZimmernList and don’t forget to tune in at 9|8c on Tuesday nights for The Zimmern List on Travel Channel.