Ingredient List Print Recipe
- 1 medium bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno slices, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups leftover brisket, chopped
- Tomatillo-avocado salsa, for serving
Brisket Nachos with Tomatillo-Avocado Salsa
One of the easiest and most satisfying ways to utilize leftover brisket is to make a big platter of these insanely delicious nachos. Your friends will go crazy when you put these out on game day with a pitcher of margaritas…. be prepared to make a second batch.
SERVINGS: 4 TO 6
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
Scatter the tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with red onion slices, tomatoes, black beans, pickled jalapenos, cilantro and half of the cheese. Next, add the chopped brisket and top with remaining cheese.
Place in the oven and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted. Serve with tomatillo-avocado salsa and devour.
Like this recipe? You may also enjoy:
Powered by Facebook Comments